Tuesday, 25 November 2008

First Post...

I blog elsewhere too...this is not my first blog, my third in fact.

I abandoned the first one, because I had started off with a "kiss-ass" kind of post.

Second one, I still keep, though there are no visitors, to post things that are not scandalous.

Third one, to speak my mind....not bothering about who reads it or who does not. I intend to post things with abandon, all that goes on in my heart, in my brain, here. Sort of a respite from my continuous, background hum of conversation with myself.

I am a very emotional person with my heart in a place where my brain should have been. I feel sad listening to sad songs, I feel happy seeing a small baby, I fall in love when I see a person who fits my description of "the person", I can hate someone just because they blew their nose in front of me.

So here goes my thoughts, my conversations with myself, the dreams I dream always.....

No comments: